Tomcat Mouse Killer Disposable Bromethalin Bait Station & Blocks - Child & Dog-Resistant
Overview & Benefits
Unwanted mice aren’t nice. So, TOMCAT® MOUSE KILLER DISPOSABLE BAIT STATION makes quick and easy work of getting rid of them indoors. Pre-baited with a bromethalin block, this bait station is ready to use and kid tamper-resistant. So, you’ll never touch the bait when placing this house mouse killer. Use indoors only in locations that are inaccessible to pets and other domestic or non-targeted wildlife. Lures mice in where they consume a toxic dose. Plus, the clear, see-thru lid lets you easily monitor bait consumption. Each 28 g bait block kills up to 12 mice*. [disclaimers]
*based on no-choice laboratory testing
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Kills house mice indoors
- Ready-to-use bait station means there’s no need to touch the bait
- Kid tamper-resistant bait station
- Pre-filled, disposable bait station with one 28 g bait block
How to use
1. Place prefilled bait station along walls, in corners, or other areas where signs of mice have been seen
2. If multiple units are to be used, place bait stations 8 to 12 feet apart
3. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until signs of rodent activity cease
4. Wear gloves to properly dispose of station after use
Where to use
Place bait station where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source
Where not to use
This bait station is intended for single use only. For indoor use only. Do not use in areas accessible to pets.
When to apply
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If no bait has been consumed within 2-3 days, place bait station in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.