Tomcat Mouse Killer IV Refillable Bait Station & Blocks
Overview & Benefits
When an unwanted mouse in the house has got to go, the Tomcat® Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station is the way to go. Kills house mice indoors and outdoors. This reusable bait station is designed so mice can enter from either side and feed. Plus, the see-thru lid lets you quickly see if mice have consumed the bait. The child and dog-resistant bait station let you easily fill and refill. Wearing gloves, place one block of bait in the bait station. Use in attics, garages, and basements. Place vertically or horizontally in corners, behind appliances, between floors and walls, or other places house mice hide.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Kills house mice
- Refillable, reusable mouse bait station with see-thru lid
- Kid, dog, and weather-resistant – highest level of bait station security
- Ideal for attics, garages, basements, inside cabinets, and more
- Pack contains 8x28 g bait blocks and 1 refillable bait station
How to use
1. While wearing gloves, load bait block into refillable bait station. With your left hand, push tab up. While still holding tab, squeeze prongs of bait cartridge and pull away from station. Place bait into cartridge. Push cartridge back into station until it clicks into place.
2. Place bait station where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source
3. Stations have a clear lid for easy bait monitoring. Refill bait as needed.
Where to use
Place bait station where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source
When to apply
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If no bait has been consumed within 2-3 days, place bait station in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.