Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Effectively kills mice
- Easy to use and set
- Patented interlocking design is safe to use, yet makes escapes virtually impossible
- Clean "no-touch" disposal
How to use
1. Using one hand, open the trap by pinching fingers together, like opening a clothespin.
2. Hold the trap open and using your other hand, apply a small amount of peanut butter or cheese spread to the small cup on the tongue of the trap.
3. Place the trap along walls where mice or their signs have been seen. The opened, teeth-side of the trap should be facing the wall.
4. Once a mouse has been caught, dispose of the dead rodent in the trash but pinching the trap open to release the rodent. The trap can then be reused.
Where to use
Place trap where rodents frequently travel, usually between 10 and 30 feet from nest to their food source.
When to apply
Seeing a mouse or rodent droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.