Tomcat Rat Killer Kid & Dog Resistant Disposable Bromethalin Bait Station & Blocks
Overview & Benefits
Getting rid of filthy rats shouldn’t be a nasty job. With the Tomcat® Rat Killer Disposable Bait Station, it isn’t. This ready-to-use, rat-feeding station does the dirty work of killing rats. Comes pre-filled with a bromethalin bait block, so there’s no bait to touch. Rats enter the bait station, eat the bait, and usually consume a lethal dose in a single night’s feeding. Durable bait station design features a see thru lid for easy monitoring. Plus, this bait station is a child, dog, and weather-resistant.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Pre-loaded rat killer bait station with bromethalin @ 0.01%
- Kid and dog-test bait station
- The clear lid lets you easily monitor bait consumption
- Use indoors and outdoors, either horizontally or vertically
- Ready-to-use disposable bait station with a 113 g bait block that kills up to 10 rats*
- [disclaimers] *Based on no-choice laboratory testing.
How to use
1. Place prefilled bait station, along walls, in corners, or other areas where signs of rats have been seen.
2. If multiple units are to be used, place bait stations 10 to 15 feet apart.
3. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until signs of rodent activity cease.
4. Wear gloves to properly dispose of station after use.
Where to use
Place bait station where rodents travel, usually a 25 - 100 ft. area between their nest and food source
When to apply
Seeing a rat or finding rodent droppings is the #1 sign that you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If rat is not caught in 2-3 days, place bait station in alternate location where rat activity is suspected.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.