Which intruder do you want to eliminate?
- Droppings are smooth, pointed on both ends, ⅛-¼ inch long and are usually found in groups.
- Nibble marks on packaged food or containers or small scratch marks on wood or household items.
- Grease marks and small scratchy gnaw marks on baseboards.
- Norway Rat droppings are shiny and black in color, blunt on both ends, average ¾ inch long, and are usually in small groups.
- Roof Rat droppings are black in color with pointed ends, average ½ inch long, and are usually scattered.
- Gnawed holes the size of a quarter with torn rough edges, grease marks and chew marks about ⅛ inch long on baseboards.
Do you have any children or dogs?
Why just children & dogs?
Tomcat offers bait station options that meet EPA standards for either Kid & Dog or Kid resistance.
Stations are not certified for cat resistance since their jaw power does not typically allow for puncture of most covered plastic stations.