Tomcat® Glue Boards with Eugenol for Enhanced Stickiness 2-Pack
Overview & Benefits
The Tomcat® Glue Traps Mouse Size are the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to effectively control mice. Excellent in all-around performance, the traps are ready-to-use and may also be used for cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and most other insects and pests.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Provides excellent all around performance
- Pesticide-free formula
- May also be used for cockroaches, scorpions, spiders and most other insect and pests
- Proven effective
How to use
To use Tomcat Glue Traps, you'll first need to locate the area in your home where you suspect mice are most active. Because mice tend to travel only within a 30-100 feet radius of their nest, you'll only need to place your glue traps between their nest and food source. Tomcat Glue Traps come ready to use right from their packaging. Place the traps on the floor flush to the wall where mice are most likely to travel. If you don't catch a mouse within a couple days, relocate the trap to another area. After catching a mouse, dispose of the trap and rodent in the trash.
Where to use
Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft area between their nest and food source
When to apply
Signs of a Mice Infestation
- If you see a mouse or mouse droppings in your home, you can bet you have a rodent problem.
- Other common signs of mice include their pungent scent, damaged food packages, and gnaw marks.
- Mice and rats also commonly gnaw furnishings and can even damage elements of the building structure including its wiring.
- Remember to keep Tomcat Glue Traps out of reach of children and other household pets and read the manufacturer's instructions before placing your traps.
How often to apply
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.