Tomcat® Kill & Contain® Mouse Trap
Overview & Benefits
- Kills mice, guaranteed!*
- Safe to use around kids and pets because it won't snap fingers or paws
- Redesigned, now more effective (vs. previous design)
- 1-touch set and easy-view indicator
- Great for tight spaces!
- * Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
How to Use A Kill & Contain Mouse Trap
Kills mice and you don't have to see the mouse to know it's been caught.
How to Use
1. Open bait door located on back of trap. Bait by placing Tomcat Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) in the bait well. Close bait door.
2. Set trap by pressing the arm on the side of the trap. The indicator will point to "Set" and you will hear a click when trap is set.
3. Place trap where you see or suspect mouse activity.
4. Check trap frequently. When indicator points to "Mouse Caught," use grab tab to dispose of entire trap.
When to Apply
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Where to Use
Place two Kill & Contain® Mouse Traps 5-10 feet apart near mouse activity. When placing traps, target areas with high mouse activity: near refrigerators, stoves, and pantries, between washers and dryers and along baseboards.
Where Not to Use
This trap is intended for single use only.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.