Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station
Overview & Benefits
Each bait block kills up to 12 mice*
Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Disposable Station effectively kills up to 12 mice* with one bait block while providing the highest level of station security. Resistant to tampering, the disposable station gives mice easy access to bait and keeps fingers and pet paws out. The bait station is also weather-resistant, making it the ideal station for indoor and outdoor use.
*Based on no-choice laboratory testing
- Product Specs
Where to use
Place bait station where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest & food source
How to use
1. Place prefilled bait station along walls, in corners, or other areas where signs of mice have been seen
2. If multiple units are to be used, place bait stations 8 to 12 feet apart
3. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until signs of rodent activity cease
4. Wear gloves to properly dispose of station after use
Where not to use
This bait station is intended for single use only.
When to apply
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue. Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until there no longer are fresh signs of house mouse activity in infested areas. If re-infestation does occur, repeat treatment.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
Station is child and dog resistant.
- Effectively kills mice while providing the highest level of station security
- Each bait block kills up to 12 mice*
- Resistant to weather & to tampering by children & dogs
- Great for indoor & outdoor use
- Clear lid for easy bait monitoring *Based on no-choice laboratory testing.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Mice will eat a small amount of bait and leave the station. You likely will not find a dead mouse in the station.