Tomcat® Mouse Snap Traps
Overview & Benefits
The Tomcat® Mouse Snap Traps is the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to control mice. Easy to use and easy to set, this trap is safer around kids and pets versus conventional wooden traps. You can rely on this reusable trap to effectively kill mice for clean and no-touch disposal.
Pairs Nicely With
- Easy to use, easy to set
- Safer around kids and pets vs. conventional wooden traps
- Clean, no-touch disposal
- Contains 2 reusable traps
Use with Tomcat Attractant Gel
Enhance the effectiveness of the Tomcat Mouse Snap Trap with the Tomcat Attractant Gel (sold separately) to attract mice.
Easy To Use
Just place the opened trap in the rodent’s runway. The teeth of the trap should be facing the wall. Place trap where rodents travel, between 10 and 30 feet from nest to their food source.
Effectively kill mice for clean and no-touch disposal. To dispose of the rodent, pinch the trap open and drop the dead rodent in the trash.
- Product Specs
- Effectively kills mice
- Easy to use and set
- Safer around children and pets than conventional wooden traps
- Clean "no-touch" disposal
How to use
1. Using one hand, open the trap by pinching, like opening a clothespin.
2. Hold the trap open and apply a small amount of Tomcat Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) to the small cup on the tongue of the trap.
3. Place the opened tap in the rodent's runway. The teeth of the trap should be facing the wall. Place trap where rodents travel, between 10 and 30 feet from nest to their food source.
4. To dispose of the rodent, pinch the trap open and drop the dead rodent in the trash.
Where to use
Place trap where rodents frequently travel, usually between 10 and 30 feet from nest to their food source.
When to apply
- Seeing a mouse or rodent droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
- Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.