Pairs Nicely With
- Easy-to-use, reliable wooden mouse traps
- Pesticide-free, economical way to kill mice
- May be used with Tomcat Attractant Gel
Use with Tomcat Attractant Gel
Enhance the effectiveness of the Tomcat Mouse Trap with the Tomcat Attractant Gel (sold separately) to attract mice.
Pesticide-Free Way to Control
Mice Reliable and economical way to control mice infestations without using pesticides.
Place Where Rodents
Travel Carefully position trap without releasing it. Place the narrow, baited end of the trap flush against a wall. Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft area between their nest and food source. Set the trap close to areas of high rodent activity, such as a cupboard or near the refrigerator.
- Product Specs
- Economical way to kill mice
- Easy to use
How to use
1. Set the trap close to areas of high rodent activity, such as a cupboard or near the refrigerator.
2. Apply a dollop of Tomcat Attractant Gel to the cup on the yellow trigger to increase capture rate and locate the small letters "S" and "F" on either side of the cup.
3. Position the pin away from the trap and carefully pull the spring-loaded U-shaped metal bar back to the opposite end and hold the bar firmly with one hand.
4. With the other hand, place the metal pin over the U-shaped bar. Then lift the yellow trigger slightly and insert the curved end of the pin into the raised end slot of the trigger closest to the "S" side of the trigger for sensitive or "F" for firm.
5. Carefully position trap without releasing it. Place the narrow, baited end of the trap flush against a wall. Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft area between their nest and food source.
6. To dispose of a captured rodent, wear disposable gloves. Pull back the U-shaped bar to release the carcass into the trash.
Where to use
Place trap where rodents travel, usually between a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source.
When to apply
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.