- Product Specs
Where to use
Place bait station where rodents travel, usually a 25 - 100 ft. area between their nest and food source
How to use
1. Load 1 or 2 bait blocks into refillable bait station. With your left hand, push tab up. While still holding tab, squeeze prongs of bait cartridge and pull it away from station. Place bait into cartridge. Push cartridge back into station until it clicks into place.
2. Place bait station where rodents travel.
3. Stations have a see-thru window for easy bait monitoring. Keep bait fresh and refill as needed.
When to apply
Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until there no longer are fresh signs of rat or house mouse activity in infested areas. If re-infestation does occur, repeat treatment.
- Effectively kills rats while providing Tomcat's highest level of station security
- See-thru window for easy bait monitoring
- Resistant to tampering by children & dogs
- Each 30 g bait block kills up to 3 rats*
- *Based on no-choice laboratory testing
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
Station is child & dog resistant. Store bait block refills out of reach of children and pets.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Rats and/or house mice may eat a small amount of bait and leave the bait station. You likely will not find a dead rat or house mouse in the bait station.