Tomcat® Repellents Rodent Repellent Continuous Spray
Overview & Benefits
Tomcat® Repellents Rodent Repellent Continuous Spray is engineered to safely and effectively deter mice and rats from entering homes. Featuring a no stink formula that is long lasting and rain resistant, this easy-to-use, continuous spray formula is tested and proven to prevent rodent entry, nesting and foraging. Through essential oil technology it delivers a smell and taste that rats and mice naturally hate, while remaining safe for use around kids and pets, giving you both protection and peace of mind.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Tomcat® Rodent Repellent Spray prevents rodent entry, nesting, and foraging both indoors and outdoors
- Our rodent repellent is formulated with an essential oil blend that delivers a smell and taste that deter mice and rats with a no-stink formula safe for use around kids and pets (when used as directed)
- This rat and mouse repellent is rain-resistant and long-lasting with an application that should be repeated every 30 days
- Repel mice and rats by spraying at potential entry points around your home, including around doors, windows, cracks and crevices, pipes, and vents
- This 14 oz. indoor and outdoor rodent repellent spray covers approximately 275 sq. ft. with an easy application and continuous spray coverage
How to use
Shake container well before using. Spray potential entry points around your home which could include around doors & windows, pipes, cracks & crevices, and vents. Spray in areas you want to prevent rodent activity.
Where to use
Spray potential entry points around your home which could include around doors & windows, pipes, cracks & crevices, and vents. Spray in areas you want to prevent rodent activity.
Where not to use
Do not spray electrical wires and sockets directly. Not for use on car engine. Do not use near heat or open flame.
How often to apply
Repeat application every 30 days. More frequent application may be required after periods of heavy rainfall and if more rodent activity is noticed.
275 sq. ft.
When container is empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Do not puncture or incinerate.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
1.500% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.500% Peppermint Oil