Tomcat® Spin Trap For Mice
Overview & Benefits
- Quick, no mess way to kill mice and a fully enclosed capture area that keeps mouse hidden inside Easy "no-touch" disposal Two way entry allows mice to enter from either direction Innovative design allows for optional corner placement Removable bait cup makes baiting the trap easy
The Tomcat® Spin Trap for Mice is the easy, quick way to kill mice. The two-way entry allows mice to enter the trap from either direction. Its innovative design allows for optimal corner placement. Plus, the removable bait cup makes baiting the trap easy.
How to Use
1. Remove bait cup from bottom of trap and apply a small amount of Tomcat Attractant Gel (sold separately) or peanut butter. Replace bait cup.
2. Set trap by pulling entryway out until it locks into the "SET" position. This will expose 2 openings allowing entry into the trap.
3. Place trap perpendicular to a wall or other structure in areas where mice or their signs have been observed.
4. Once a mouse has been captured and killed the trap will indicate "CAUGHT". Simply dispose of the entire trap.
When to Apply
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How Often to Apply
If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Where to Use
Place trap where rodents travel, usally a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.