Tomcat® Mole Killer Grubs
Overview & Benefits
Kills moles* by simulating their natural food source.
*Not for use against the star-nosed mole in North Carolina.
- Product Specs
Where to use
Identify the mole's runway to bait its passage.
How to use
1. Identify surface runways - brown, grassless streaks on a lawn - created when moles tunnel below.
2. Carefully poke a hole in the top of the surface runway with your index finger. Be sure not to collapse the pile or cover up the hole. Mark the hole with a small stick. Repeat with several runway locations.
3. Wait 48 - 72 hours and then check holes to see if they have been sealed. Sealed holes are active and can be baited.
4. Bait only active runways. Poke a hole 3 to 5 feet on either side of the assessment hole and place two grubs (one placement) down each hole. Push grubs as far down as you can. Make sure each grub is sitting on the floor of the runway.
5. Reseal the runway with dirt to keep out any light and pinch hole closed or cover it with a piece of sod or small rock.
6. Wait 5 to 7 days after application and check for mole activity using the same process in Step 2. If the holes stay open for 48 -72 hours, the mole has likely traveled the runway and eaten the bait.
- Mimics the mole's natural food source Scientifically designed and tested and tested to mimic a mole's* natural food source Ready-to-use Effective against most common mole* species *Not for use against the star-nosed mole in North Carolina.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.