Tomcat® Mole Killer a
Overview & Benefits
The Tomcat® Mole Killer(a) is scientifically designed and tested to mimic a mole’s* natural food source. Moles* may consume a lethal dose in a single feeding, but it may take 2 or more days from the time of bait consumption for moles to die.
*Not for use against the star-nosed mole in NC. Not for sale in HI or NY.
- Product Specs
- Mimics a mole's natural food source, the earthworm
- Scientifically designed and tested to mimic a mole's* natural food source (*Not for use against the star-nosed mole in NC.)
- Effective against most common mole* species (*Not for use against the star-nosed mole in NC.)
- Worm-shaped baits mimic natural food source
- Not for sale in HI or NY.
How to use
- Identify surface runways: brown, grassless streaks on a lawn, created when moles tunnel below.
- Carefully poke a hole in the top of the surface runway with your index finger. Be sure not to collapse the pile or cover up the hole. Mark the hole with a small stick. Repeat with several runway locations.
- Wait 48 - 72 hours and then check holes to see if they have been sealed. If they have, they are active and can be baited.
- Bait only active runways. Poke a hole 3 to 5 feet on either side of the assessment hole and place one worm bait down each hole. Push the worm as far down as you can. Make sure each worm is sitting on the floor of the runway.
- Reseal the runway with dirt to keep out any light and pinch hole closed or cover it with a piece of sod or small rock.
- Wait 5 to 7 days, then check for mole activity using the same process in Step 2. If the holes stay open for 48 - 72 hours, the mole has likely traveled the runway and eaten the bait.
Where to use
Identify the mole's runway to bait its passage.
Non Availability Regions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.