Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station
Overview & Benefits
Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child Resistant, Disposable Station effectively kills up to 12 mice* with one bait block while providing effective station security. The disposable station is resistant to tampering by children and gives mice easy access to the bait. The bait station is for indoor use only.
*Based on no-choice laboratory testing.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Kid resistant disposable station
- Effectively kills mice and provides great combination of value and security
- Each bait block kills up to 12 mice* and includes a clear lid for easy bait monitoring *Based on no-choice laboratory testing.
- Resistant to tampering by children
- For indoor use only
How to use
- Place prefilled bait station along walls, in corners, or other areas where signs of mice have been seen
- If multiple units are to be used, place bait stations 8 to 12 feet apart
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until signs of rodent activity cease
- Wear gloves to properly dispose of station after use
Where to use
Place bait station where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source.
Where not to use
This bait station is intended for single use only. For indoor use only. Do not use in areas accessible to pets.
When to apply
Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until there no longer are fresh signs of house mouse activity in infested areas. If re-infestation does occur, repeat treatment.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
Station is child resistant.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Mice will eat a small amount of bait and leave the station. You likely will not find a dead mouse in the station.