Tomcat® Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Advanced Formula
Overview & Benefits
The Tomcat® Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Advanced Formula controls mice with an advanced formulation bait block that is more attractive to house mice (compared to our Tomcat Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant Refillable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-10]). This Tomcat® mouse bait station can be placed indoors or outdoors and it's resistant to weather and tampering by children and dogs. Each block of bait can kill up to 12 house mice (based on no-choice laboratory testing) and each package contains 12 blocks. Bait stations with mouse poison should be placed beside burrows, along walls, behind kitchen appliances, inside cabinets, in garages and basements, and along the exterior of the home.
If more than one station is being used, place them at 8- to 12-foot intervals. Mice will likely eat a small portion of the bait and then leave the station. The Tomcat® Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Advanced Formula has a clear cover to make it easy to monitor the bait block. When there is no more bait in the station, easily refill it with one of the provided bait blocks (only use one at a time).
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Tomcat® Mouse Killer Refillable Bait Station - Advanced Formula is formulated with more palatable bait for house mice (compared to the Tomcat® Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant Refillable Station [EPA Reg. No. 90780-10])
- Each bait block kills up to 12 house mice (based on no-choice laboratory testing)
- With a clear cover, the station can be easily monitored so you'll know when it's ready for a refill
- This mouse bait station is resistant to tampering by children and dogs
- Contains one refillable bait station and 12 bait blocks made with an advanced formula that house mice find appealing
How to use
- Remove the bait cartridge from the bottom of the station by pushing up on the tab and while still holding the tab, squeeze the prongs of the bait cartridge and pull it away from the station.
- While wearing gloves, load the bait into the cartridge.
- Push the cartridge back into the station until it clicks into place.
- Place the bait station at the point of highest activity along a wall or in a corner where signs of house mice have been seen. If more than one station is being used, place them at 8- to 12-foot intervals.
- With a clear cover on the bait station, the bait can be easily monitored and refilled as needed.
Where to use
Bait stations can be used indoors or outdoors - place one beside burrows, along walls, behind kitchen appliances, inside cabinets, in garages and basements, and along the exterior of the home.
Where not to use
- Do not place the bait station any further than 50 ft. from a home or building.
- Do not place this bait station or stored block bait in any area where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come into direct contact with food.
When to apply
Place bait stations when a mouse is seen or at the first sign of mouse activity.
How often to apply
Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days (or until there no longer are fresh signs of house mice activity).
- This product is extremely toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife.
- Dogs, cats and other predatory and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisonous if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait.
- Do not apply directly to water.
Each bait block kills up to 12 house mice (based on no-choice laboratory testing).
Wash hands thoroughly after applying bait and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- If Stations Are Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If needed, refill this station only with the block bait that was sold with the station.
- If Stations Are Partially Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place any unused product down the drain.
- Wear gloves to collect and dispose of empty bait stations.
Kids & Pets
This mouse bait station is resistant to tampering by children and dogs. If an animal eats this bait, call a veterinarian at once.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Wear gloves to collect and dispose of any leftover bait or carcasses which should both be placed in an outdoor garbage can.
- Store only in the original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
What to Expect
Mice will eat a small amount of bait and leave the station. You will likely not find a dead mouse inside the station.