Tomcat® Glue Traps Rat Size
Overview & Benefits
Tomcat® Glue Traps Rat Size are the pesticide-free, non-toxic way to effectively control rats. Excellent in all-around performance, the traps are ready to use and may also be used for rats, mice and other household pests.
- Product Specs
Where to use
Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 10 - 30 ft. area between their nest and food source
How to use
1. Open package and separate Tomcat Glue Traps
2. Place trap where rodents travel or where you've seen signs of them. Be sure to place flush against the wall and avoid corners.
3. Dispose of trap and rodent in trash.
When to apply
Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If rat is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where rat activity is suspected.
- Excellent for capturing rats, mice and other household pests
- Pesticide-free formula
- May also be used for cockroaches, scorpions, spiders and most other pests
- 2 glue traps per package
- Ready to use
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.