- Product Specs
- The economical way to kill rats
- Easy to use
- May also be used with Tomcat® Attractant Gel
- Contains 1 trap
How to use
1. Set the trap close to a known rodent runway or a place where you have seen signs of rodents.
2. Apply Tomcat Mouse Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) on the metal bait trigger .
3. Position the pin away from the trap and pull the U-shaped metal bar to the opposite end and hold firmly with one hand
4. With the other hand, place the metal pin over the U-shaped bar and insert the curved portion of the pin into the slot located on the left side of the bait trigger.
Where to use
Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 25 - 100 ft. area between their nest and food source
When to apply
Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If rat or mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where rodent activity is suspected.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.