Pairs Nicely With
- Kills rats quickly and efficiently
- May also be used with Tomcat Attractant Gel to increase the effectiveness
The Tomcat Rat Trap (Wooden) is the pesticide-free, economical way to kill rats.
Use with Tomcat Attractant Gel
Enhance the effectiveness of the Tomcat Rat Trap with the Tomcat Attractant Gel (sold separately) to attract rats.
Place Where Rodents Travel
Place against walls where rats travel.
Signs of Rodent Problems
First, determine the type of rodent problem and the location of activity to help you decide on the best Tomcat solution to use. Signs of rodents: tracks and tail trails in dusty areas, wood that looks gnawed, smears along baseboards or other areas, or a heavy musky odor in the house or rodent droppings.
droppings are smooth, 1/8-1/4 inches long, and pointed at both ends.
Norway Rat droppings are blunt on both ends.
Roof Rat droppings are shiny, black, 1/2-3/4 inches long, and pointed on both ends.
Kill multiple mice at one time and address your family’s needs with child & dog resistant bait stations.
TOMCAT Mechanical Traps
Pesticide free, non-toxic way to control rodents. Effective and easy to use. Lets you know that the problem has been handled. Can use with Tomcat Attractant Gel to increase the effectiveness.
TOMCAT Live Catch
Traps Reusable, no-kill catch and release option for control of rodents.
TOMCAT Glue Traps
Stop rodents in their tracks. Also, track rodent and other pest activity around the house.
- Product Specs
- The economical way to kill rats
- Easy to use
- May also be used with Tomcat® Attractant Gel
- Contains 1 trap
How to use
1. Set the trap close to a known rodent runway or a place where you have seen signs of rodents.
2. Apply Tomcat Mouse Attractant Gel or other food (such as peanut butter or cheese) on the metal bait trigger .
3. Position the pin away from the trap and pull the U-shaped metal bar to the opposite end and hold firmly with one hand
4. With the other hand, place the metal pin over the U-shaped bar and insert the curved portion of the pin into the slot located on the left side of the bait trigger.
Where to use
Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 25 - 100 ft. area between their nest and food source
When to apply
Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If rat or mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where rodent activity is suspected.
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.