Pairs Nicely With
- Includes Super Hold Formula for enhanced stickiness, increasing the
effectiveness of the traps
- Also traps a variety of insects, including spiders, roaches or even
- Ready-to-use directly out of the box
Separate Glue Traps
Open package and separate Tomcat Glue Traps.
Place Glue Traps
Place Tomcat Glue Traps in areas (along walls) where rodents or insects will most likely cross over them as they move from hiding places to feeding places.
After use, simply dispose of the entire trap.
Signs of Rodent Problems
First, determine the type of rodent problem and the location of activity to help you decide on the best Tomcat solution to use. Signs of rodents: tracks and tail trails in dusty areas, wood that looks gnawed, smears along baseboards or other areas, or a heavy musky odor in the house or rodent droppings.
Mice droppings are smooth, 1/8-1/4 inches long, and pointed at both ends.
Norway Rat droppings are blunt on both ends.
Roof Rat droppings are shiny, black, 1/2-3/4 inches long, and pointed on both ends.
Kill multiple mice at one time and address your family’s needs with child & dog resistant bait stations.
TOMCAT Mechanical Traps
Pesticide free, non-toxic way to control rodents. Effective and easy to use. Lets you know that the problem has been handled. Can use with Tomcat Attractant Gel to increase effectiveness.
TOMCAT Live Catch Traps
Reusable, no-kill catch and release option for control of rodents.
TOMCAT Glue Traps
Stop rodents in their tracks. Also, track rodent and other pest activity around the house.
- Product Specs
- Excellent for capturing rats Super Hold formula provides superior catch and hold Pesticide-free Can also be used for cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and most other insect pests
How to use
1. Open package and separate Tomcat Glue Traps.
2. Place trap where rodents travel or where you've seen signs of them. Be sure to place flush against the wall and avoid corners.
3. Dispose of trap and rodent in trash.
Where to use
Place trap where rodents travel, usually a 25 - 100 ft. area between their nest and food source
When to apply
Seeing a rat or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
Other signs of rodent activity:
Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
Erratic pet behavior
Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
How often to apply
If rat is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where rat activity is suspected.